Immediate Opportunities Available
Managing Recruitment Consultants – Stevenage and Chingford
Equity Owning Sector/Brand Leaders
SALARY / PACKAGE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE – PLEASE APPLY FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION
Billing Manager / Team Manager / Managing Consultant / Principal Consultant / Branch Manager
MET Recruitment London Ltd has started an intensive growth journey by appointing our first Managing Recruitment Consultant recently to develop the Finance Sector (Finance and Compliance) and is now looking to expand further into additional sectors over the next 12 months as part of an ambitious growth plan supported by an expert business scaling consultancy.
We are particularly keen to talk to existing perm/contract billing consultants in the following sectors:
IT/Technology, Digital, Marketing, Human Resources, Healthcare, Education and Training, Engineering, Logistics, Legal, Insurance, Pharma and Sales.
This role will offer:
- Your own team and branded business set up your way within the umbrella of MET
- Immediate Equity in the business with options for further equity upon achieving growth targets
- A competitive basic salary/overall package including team-performance bonuses on top of your own uncapped commission earnings.
- Huge autonomy over leading this division under the stewardship of a hugely experienced Director and Sales Manager.
- Recruit your own team immediately. Huge areas for growth moving forward both with team expansion, office space and re-investment into the business guaranteed.
- A chance to work with existing personnel to maintain a fantastic work environment, regular perks/incentives and plenty of company holidays and trips to keep you busy throughout the year!
- Office locations available in Stevenage and London – more to follow in 2019 and beyond.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have a proven track-record of billings, preferably within a specialist sector of recruitment detailed above along with management/leadership experience in previous roles.
- Be a hugely inspiring, approachable and hard-working individual willing to focus their efforts on growing your own business and the MET brand.
- Extremely organised and able to manage both your diary as well as delegate responsibility to your team.
- Comfortable networking at the top end of business. We are looking at Senior/Executive appointments on Perm and high earning Contract Positions which will see you prospecting, winning and retaining assignments with these types of companies.
These are very exciting times as we start this journey. You can join us now or at any time in the next 12 months – you choose!
You can help shape the future of the overall business AND be both a significant earner and an owner of your individual business too.
To find out more please contact Jonathan Margrave on 07960 113264 in confidence.
Junior Recruitment Consultant, Chingford or Stevenage, £18,000 – £20,000 + OTE + Free Parking
If you have 6 month’s experience of working in Recruitment and/or 1 year’s B2B sales experience then we would be really keen to hear from you!
MET Recruitment is an established £2M turnover Recruiter based in Stevenage and Chingford with progressive plans to expand further over the next 2 years. We are looking for talented individuals to help to develop our specialist sectors business further under the stewardship of experienced Managing Consultants.
The Role of the Junior Recruitment Consultant is to:
- Conduct new Business Sales activity from qualified leads generated from AI software to build your client portfolio
- Manage the recruitment process from client meeting to CV submission, placement and beyond
- Focus on Senior Level Permanent and Contract positions
- Identify future business opportunities and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specific industry sector
- Ensure all records are maintained accurately on the company CRM system
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained to demonstrate strong recruitment delivery skills together with a desire to establish and develop strong relationships with clients and candidates.
If you are tenacious, hungry to succeed and have an existing track record of achievement then this should be the ideal role for you.
Our success to date is due to the commitment and delivery of our existing staff and we would love to find more of the same to grow our business further.
To speak to us in confidence do not hesitate to contact our MD Jonathan Margrave on 03333 449100/07960 113264 or send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you.